dbForge Event Profiler for SQL Server
(6 | 4.8)
dbForge Event Profiler for SQL Server is a free tool for capturing and analyzing SQL Server events. The events and data columns are stored in a physical trace file for later examination.
1 years ago
Event Profiler is a great little tool that I use every day to monitor and analyze queries that impact server productivity. Thanks for making it free.
Show more comments
dbForge Event Profiler for SQL Server is a free tool for capturing and analyzing SQL Server events and save data about each event t. The tool provides convenient GUI to SQL Trace for inspecting a Database Engine instance. For instance, user can audit a production environment to determine which stored procedures are affecting performance by executing too slowly.
* Watch the trace results as the trace runs
* Events sorting and grouping
* Start, stop, modify the trace results as necessary
* Multiple event profiling templates
* Saving trace results to a file for the future use
* Clear wizard interface
* Compliance with the Federal Information Processing Standard...
(Show full description)
+ SQL (101 )
Microsoft SQL Server Tool
sql server tool
sql server profiler
Alternatives to dbForge Event Profiler for SQL Server